Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Launch Party

Alisha's Story - Launch party - May 16, 2015

Oh, what a night!  Thank you to my friends and family who came out to support me and my most recent book, Alisha's Story, Sequel to the Shelter at Papa's Farm. The party was a great success.  There is nothing better than sharing my work and creations with cherished friends and family.  We had beautiful weather where guests were able to mingle inside or outside on the deck.  The kids were able to play out in the yard, running off their energy.  And, there was enough room for others to sit around the dining room table enjoying Chicken Wings, Shrimp Jambalaya, Lasagna Roll Ups, Ziti Chicken and Broccoli, Ziti and Meatballs, Salad and Chicken Salad.  Dessert included Brownies by "Cathy" and a light and fluffy Cool Whip salad.  I also made a Sangria -- a little too tart for me, but the pitcher was empty at the end of the night!!  I was asked to write a book of my recipes!  What a wonderful compliment -- hey, maybe I will.  Thank you again to everyone who came out to kick off my marketing campaign for Alisha's Story but especially for the support you always show me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment