Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's been a while!!

Well, I bought a new computer and for whatever reason, I can't post comments or administer my page!! So, I am back on my "old" laptop to see if I can still operate this blog. Sorry to my faithful followers that I haven't posted lately, but I haven't been able to figure out the compatibility issue. So, I have been busy with the sequel. No, sorry again, it isnt finished yet but I am so close!! I will post here when it's finished and will give you a "sneak peak" here. I was at an author's night last night held at a boutique in Whitman, MA - The Flying Pig Emporium - where my book is for sale. I have other items there too - my art, my soaps, my candles, and other crafts. It's a neat store and my "art" has kept me away from finishing my book - but (wow, lot's of buts, here) I am back to my sequel. I sure hope this posts!! Thanks again for following me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment