Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello

Thank you to all my faithful fans for continuing to follow me even though I haven't been very good at posting!! My other interest, painting, has kept me too busy but I am back now to writing. The sequel to The Shelter at Papa's Farm is just about finished. Alisha's Story, starts where The Shelter ended and is narrated by one of the main characters, Alisha. She tells the story of what has happened to the Country, to the Farm, to her family and friends. The book should be finished and edited and ready for publication by early March, 2015. I also took a trip to Italy with my sister. We traveled Rome, Southern Italy including Sorrento, Positano, Mt. Etna, Pompeii, other ruins, the Vatican, and then Sicily. My grandparents were from Spadafora, Sicily and we were able to meet and visit cousins there and walk the streets our grandparents walked. It was a wonderful trip and experience. I have tried to post pictures, but they won't take -- sorry. I have so many beautiful ones!! If you ever do get a chance to travel, Italy is certainly worth visiting. So, I am back to writing!! Once edited, I will post when and where it's available. I might even post the prologue or chapter here -- stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment