Monday, January 30, 2012

Readers of my novel, The Shelter at Papa's Farm, are sending me reviews!!  I am attaching some of them below.  Please also "join" my blog as a follower.



Hi Betty,

Well I still cannot believe that you are an author! What an accomplishment- you should be  very proud of yourself.
I read the book this weekend and I loved it. Once I began to read I couldnt put it down. It was the kind of story that grasped my interest on many levels. BRAVO!!
I am going to look forward to the sequel.


Hi Betty, 

Hope that  your book signing was very successful!  I really, really, enjoyed your book.  Only put it down to go to bed and then picked it up first chance I had the next morning!


 "Betty: Wonderful job at the book reading. I like your style!!!"

I just came back from a book signing at Tufts Library in Weymouth. The featured author was Elizabeth White (or as we know her "the other Betty White"). Her book is entitled "The Shelter at Papa's Farm". The big release will be in March where the book will be available in bookstores. However, she does have copies if anyone is interested.

It's wonderful to know that someone can work very hard, produce a good product, and get it published. God Bless and Good Luck Betty. Hope all your literary dreams come true. .......

Hi Betty, Congratulations on your new book! Maria gave me a copy for my birthday, and I've just started reading it. It's fun to see how you've touched on different aspects of your life in the book. Great story! 


This is a great story. I love the way you tie in the old cold war stuff with present day. It's a good read and I can't wait to see what happens next. I WANT MORE!!!

Great read. The premise of the book caught my attention right away and being a Weymouth boy I had to try it out. She did a wonderful job. I could feel myself drawn into the plot as if I was there. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend this book. I hope she writes a sequel as I would love to see how they all make out.

If you'd like to purchase a copy of my book during pre-release, go to my publisher's website:  http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-61346-852-4

The Shelter at Papa's Farm will be released to retail outlets in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment